Thursday, July 29, 2010

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY



  • B. The love of my life. I don’t know what I’d do without her. I truly believe she completes me. (chessy!) =)
  • When B lets me know how special I make her feel.
  • Spending time with B and my family.
  • My family.
  • A clean house makes me happy. =)
  • Cooking nice meals for others, especially for B.
  • Getting laundry done.
  • Good music.
  • Seeing honest smile of people around me.
  • Taking pictures...of me... hehehe...
  • Hearing polite words.
  • Making people laugh.
  • South park, American Dad, The simpsons, Family Guy
  • Being in love
  • Knowing that I am loved.
  • Saying "I love you" and hearing it in return.
  • Hugs! lots of hugs!
  • chocolate cake. yummy!
  • Chinese Foods.
  • Learning something new.
  • Baguio.
  • A good night’s sleep.
But I'll be happier if I haven't met A. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment